Date of entry into force: 27.01.2023
This Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy (hereinafter referred to as the "Policy") applies to all information received by the UACatsDivision Website (hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator") located at the address on the Internet: website.com (hereinafter referred to as the "Website"), from the User while using the Website.
DEFINITION OF TERMS
This clause governs the interpretation of the following terms and definitions used in this Policy.
"Website" - a web page located at the domain name: website.com and managed by the Administrator, including the totality of all information, texts, graphic elements, design elements, images, photos and video materials, and other results of intellectual activity posted on the web page, as well as information and technical means. The term "Website" includes references to other open or closed web resources used to ensure the operation of the web page and controlled by the Administration.
"User" is any natural person who has access to the Website via the Internet.
"Personal data" - any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific person (subject of personal data).
"Processing of personal data" - any action (operation) or set of actions (operations) carried out with the use of automation tools or without the use of such tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, modification (updating, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), blocking, deletion, and destruction of personal data.
"Confidentiality of personal data" is mandatory for compliance by the Administration or another person who has gained access to personal data, the requirement not to allow their distribution without the consent of the subject of personal data or the presence of another legal basis.
"IP address" is a unique network address of a node in a computer network, built according to the IP protocol, which allows identification of the location and other information about the User.
All terms and definitions not defined in this section shall be interpreted in the meaning established by the current legislation of Ukraine and, in the absence of such a definition, - in their general meaning.
The User's use of this Website means the User's automatic and complete agreement with this Policy and its terms.
If the User disagrees with the terms of this Policy, the User is obliged to stop using the Website and leave it immediately.
The current Policy applies to the Website or other website, systems, and/or software (software) on which materials produced by the Administrator are placed.
The Administrator does not control and is not responsible for third-party websites to which the User can go through the links available on the Website.
The Administrator does not verify the authenticity of personal data provided by the User.
The Administrator is the controller of the personal data of authorized Users. The controller of personal data is the person who determines for what purpose and how the collection of personal data is carried out.
By using the Website, the User confirms that they have reached the appropriate age that allows them to independently consent to the processing of the User's personal data.
If the User has doubts about whether they can independently consent to the processing of personal data, they should contact the authorized body for the protection of personal data in accordance with the procedure provided for by the current legislation of Ukraine.
SUBJECT OF POLICY
The current Policy establishes the Administrator's obligations regarding non-disclosure and ensuring the confidentiality protection regime of personal data that the User provides to the Administrator when using the Website.
Personal data permitted to be processed under this Policy are provided by the User by directly visiting the Website and by filling out additional forms. Such Personal Data include:
- last name, first name, and patronymic of the User;
- payment information of the User (including, but not limited to, email address, cryptocurrency wallet address, etc.);
- other Personal data of the User.
The Administrator reserves the right to automatically collect (in the process of viewing the Website or its individual pages by the User) the following data:
- IP addresses and other data about the electronic computing device (computer, phone, tablet, etc.) of the User;
- information about cookies stored in the User's browser;
- information about the User's browser, including name, browser version, etc.;
- time of access to the Website;
- the addresses of the Website pages that the User viewed;
- addresses of previous pages from which the Website was accessed.
Disabling the function of collecting cookies by the User may make it impossible to access certain parts of the Website.
The Website collects confidential data provided for in this section of the Policy, including for the purpose of identifying and solving technical problems and controlling the load on the Website, as well as for conducting statistical calculations of the effectiveness of the Website's internal materials.
Any other Personal Data not stipulated above are subject to reliable storage and non-distribution, except for the cases provided for in this Policy.
PURPOSES OF PERSONAL USER DATA COLLECTION
The Administrator may use the User's Personal Data for the following purposes:
- identification of the User to join the public offer contract remotely;
- providing the User with access to personalized resources of the Website or other websites, systems, and/or software;
- establishing feedback with the User, including the direction of messages, requests related to the use of the Website or another website, systems and/or software (software), processing of requests and applications from the User;
- determination of the User's location to ensure security and prevent fraud;
- confirmation of the authenticity and completeness of Personal data provided by the User;
- notification of the User about the results of requests, applications, and performance of other actions carried out on the Website;
- providing the User with adequate technical support in case of problems related to the use of the Website or other websites, systems, and/or software (software).
The User's personal data may be used for other purposes not provided for in this Policy.
The Website Administrator stores the User's Personal Data until it is necessary to use such Personal Data for the purpose specified in this Policy.
In the event that the Website Administrator does not require the User's Personal Data or part thereof and does not require their storage, in accordance with the requirements of current legislation, such Personal Data shall be deleted or further stored in such a way as make identification of the User impossible.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING PROCEDURE
The processing of the User's Personal Data is carried out without time limits, in any legal way, including in personal data information systems with the use of automation tools or without the use of such tools.
By staying on the Website, the User automatically agrees that the Administrator has the right to transfer Personal Data to third parties, solely for the purpose of this Policy.
The User's personal data can be transferred to authorized state authorities only if there are legal grounds and a corresponding request from the latter.
In case of loss or disclosure of Personal Data, the Administrator, if possible, informs the User about the loss or disclosure of Personal Data by any methods available to it.
The Administrator takes the necessary organizational and technical measures to protect Personal Data from illegal or accidental access, destruction, distortion, blocking, copying, and distribution, as well as from other illegal actions of third parties.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The Administrator undertakes and guarantees the following:
- use any information received solely for the purpose of this Policy;
- ensure the preservation of the User's Personal Data;
- not to sell, exchange, publish, or disclose the User's Personal Data in other possible ways;
- take precautions to protect the User's Personal Data in accordance with the procedure that is usually used to protect this kind of information in the existing business turnover;
- block the User's Personal Data from the moment of the User's or their legal representative's request, or the authorized body regarding the protection of the rights of the subjects of personal data for the period of verification, in case of detection of unreliable personal data or illegal actions.
In case of non-fulfillment of the obligations specified in this Policy, the Administrator shall be liable in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine.
In case of loss or disclosure of the User's Personal Data, the Administrator is not responsible if such information:
- became or was public at the time of loss or disclosure;
- was received from a third party before the Administrator received it from the User;
- was disclosed with the consent of the User.
DISPUTE RESOLUTION PROCEDURE
The User and the Administrator resolve disagreements arising from the relationship covered by this Policy through negotiations.
In case of failure to reach an agreement through negotiations, the dispute shall be settled in court in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine.
The Administrator has the right to make changes to the current Policy without the consent and notification of the User.
The updated version of the Policy enters into force from the moment of its posting on the Website unless otherwise provided by such version of the Policy.
The current Policy is posted on the Website at the address on the Internet: uacatsdivision.com.
The current Policy meets the requirements of the legislation of Ukraine on the protection of personal data. It contains detailed information about the collected data, the purposes, methods of collection, processing, use, and protection of data.
Note for users from the European Union: the current Policy is prepared to fulfill the obligations stipulated by the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation No. 2016/679 dated 04.27.2016 or GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation).
All suggestions or questions regarding the applicable Policy should be communicated through the contacts posted on the Website.